To develop an unprecedented investment platform for Fintech startups secured by a product distribution platform in North America with best in class business development.
3PE Fintech Capital (“Fund”) is a dedicated Venture Capital Fund predominately focused on US market ready Israeli Fintech Technology.
3PE seeks to identify, invest in, develop and/or commercialize keenly selected disruptive technologies with enormous upside determined by the Fund’s pedigree of Fintech industry renowned management and advisors.
A key differentiator is the Fund’s 10% ownership in its companion business development company 3PE Advisors, which will harness one of the most robust N. American Fintech networks of Merchants and Independent Sales Offices to increase the revenue footprint and post investment valuation of each technology the Fund invests in.
With a multi trillion dollar Fintech industry and growing exponentially, Fintech is changing the way financial services are provided around the world, thus creating enormous room for growth, market penetration, and exit strategy on the back end.
This industry is increasing yearly because consumers continue the migration from cash and checks to electronic payments and more businesses are accepting this form of payment.
Accordingly, industry exports estimate Fintech will slowly edge out traditional financial institutions, i.e. banks, creating unprecedented opportunity in this space.
- Israel is a global hub for Hi-tech innovation and mostly the Fintech vertical where over 10% of the $4.5B in funding for Israeli Startups was for the Fintech industry
- There are currently over 500 Fintech startups (only 90 in 2009) in Israel
- Most total start-ups outside Silicon Valley
- Most R&D spend per capita (20% of GDP)
- After US, most favored by Investors for confidence in VC/Private growth equity investments (Deloitte)
- VCs earned appx $5.4B from investments in 2015
- VCs earned $1.5 for each $1 from startup exits
- 700+ hi-tech exits ($87M avg per exit)
- 1 of 8 hi-tech companies will make an exit
- 80+ NASDAQ listings: most after US & China
- Israeli startups sold for over $9B in 2015
“The United States is the number one place in the world for entrepreneurs, but after the U.S., Israel is the best.”
– Eric Schmidt, CEO and Chairman, Google